- Do you need a nice & simple one-page website?
- I help great people kickstart their projects at Ajanii.
- Learning a foreign language has changed my life.
- We’re building Nekoplaza to help you learn a language
- Interested in Mobile Marketing & Mobile Apps?
- Growing mobile apps at AppBelle (building…)
- What’s the best way to discover new good music of any genre?
- Sharing ice creams & good music at Ice Cream Collective
Planning in 2016
- April: Japan for the first time
- Travel to a country I’ve never been. Any place you recommend?
- Visit my family in Seattle
- Run at least 100 times throughout the year
- Write at least 50 cool blog posts HERE
- Learning everyday on Quora.com, best source of knowledge
- Mandarin – 5 hours per week
- DIY & Gardening – 2 hours per week
- Learn to cook two healthy meals per week
- Take at least one MOOC this year
Seven Do & Don’t
- – Bring positive and be constructive
- – Eat healthy. Exercise regularly
- – Keep it simple
- – Be curious, make room for discovery
- – Be honest, humble & kind. Gratitude is the best attitude
- – Travel as much as possible
- – Be your own teacher. Learn something by yourself
- – Don’t feel hate. Don’t feel jealousy
- – Avoid “noise”
- – Avoid negativity and toxic people
- – Avoid confirmation bias
- – Will this make a difference in two years from now? Then don’t worry
- – Don’t waste your time & money on things with no value
- What are some daily habits that you developed & found to be really great? What change did its bring?
- What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
- What is your morning routine?
- How did you end up reading this?
- Partners in crime & great tips to help me complete this wall
- Resources in Mandarin: short videos, songs, vocab etc…
- Blogs: Urbanism, Development, Environment, Ecology, Health, Nutrition
- More travels in 2015. Any nice place you recommend?
- Coffee or Tea with you